la vida es bella

"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me...I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Phillippians 3:12-14

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities Metro, Minnesota, United States

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

i want another baby

I always find it odd when musicians call pieces of equipment their "baby". Yet here I am, a musician, telling you to check this baby out. Isn't she pretty? Man, I want it. Bad.

I have been working the stage off a 5 year old Yamaha (76k-but I don't feel the need to even mention the model) which has officially bit the dust. I think it is a blessing in disguise. So I have settled for the Triton Studio. I had wanted the Extreme Workstation, which retails at around $3500, but don't see the benefits of that vs. the Studio with my all time favorite - the built-in CDRW (around $2500). I am pretty desperate, as I have nothing to play with until I come up with a solution, and neither our finances nor those of our church can support the purchase at this time.

So I am going to put this out there...you can't possibly be someone who has been reading my blog and has the expertise on these things. But if you happen to stumble across this post, I would love your feedback. Let me know if these price points are competitive; if there is a more cost effective solution; if one model outweighs the other.

Better yet, if you happen to know someone who needs to get rid of one, or you feel a need to give one away, hit me up! For real.

Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger my name is elisabeth said...

i don't know anything about anything about music. it's sad.
but i wanted to tell you that i love you!
& i really like your blog.
the scheme is just very elegant.
plus it's nice to hear what's new.
with you.

10/05/2005 6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home