la vida es bella

"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me...I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Phillippians 3:12-14

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities Metro, Minnesota, United States

Monday, October 16, 2006

random thought

You know you've got a friend when you ask them to elicit an embarassing moment, emphatic no less, at their expense and your benefit.

If you weren't sure enough, it had better be irrefutable after you call them and ask them to do the very same thing that very same day after they thought they were recovering at home in peace. And they said yes.

I hope you are recovering, because I am about to pick up the phone...

(=

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehehehehehehe - I'm totally over it!!
I love you friend.

10/25/2006 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home