la vida es bella

"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me...I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Phillippians 3:12-14

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities Metro, Minnesota, United States

Thursday, October 05, 2006

when chief sinners become moral guardians

"The brutal fact is that we Christians are not generally known for our love - for the simple reason that we, like the pharisees of old, generally judge more than we love...

For the church to lack love is for the church to lack EVERYTHING. No heresy could conceivably be worse."

-Gregory A. Boyd, The Myth of a Christian Nation

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home