la vida es bella

"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me...I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Phillippians 3:12-14

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities Metro, Minnesota, United States

Sunday, July 16, 2006

driving takes me away...

It has been quite a while since I have spent early morning hours in the car in solitude, bearing witness to the incredible intricacies of daybreak. And these, the words that continue to saturate my soul, have provided an anchor of hope.

"Yet this I call to mind
and therefore I have hope:

Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.

They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness."

Lamentations 3:21-23

1 Comments:

Blogger The Charlebois said...

Hey chica, when are we hanging out?

7/16/2006 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home