la vida es bella

"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me...I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Phillippians 3:12-14

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities Metro, Minnesota, United States

Friday, June 09, 2006

gooooaaaaallll!!!



We won our first partido against Poland this afternoon, 2-0! The team was looking good. My boys got a kick out of mom jumping up and down and screaming at the tv for 2 hours. A quote from an ESPN commentator immediately after the game: "Boy, would I like to be in Quito tonight! It is a great place to be for the party that has already started!" Hence my only qualm. Hopefully tomorrow finds me less embittered...(=

1 Comments:

Blogger The Charlebois said...

I love it that you are so into the World Cup. :) One of my favorite world cups was in 1996, when I was in Costa Rica during the games. The whole nation shuts down to watch the games! So much fun!!!!!

6/10/2006 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home