la vida es bella

"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me...I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Phillippians 3:12-14

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities Metro, Minnesota, United States

Friday, February 17, 2006

random thought

Relationships are like homemade by D and E, fresh out the oven cinnamon rolls. Unless you take the time to unroll and savor every layer, you will miss out on the beauty of the best part: the raw, rich, soft, ooey, gooey, scrumptious center. Nothing like deep thoughts from sugar indulgences...

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

MMMMMmmmmm...I will have to live vicariously through you on eating the cinnamon roll! No more of those for me, unless it falls under the category of vegetables, fruit or water!! : )

2/17/2006 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home