la vida es bella

"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me...I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Phillippians 3:12-14

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities Metro, Minnesota, United States

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

feliz dia de san valentin

Happy Love Day.

This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers.

1 John 3:16

On a separate, yet analogous note, I happened upon this picture as I have been doing what I wish was spring cleaning, and thought today would be a perfect day to pay homage to mis padres for being true exemplars of how to live this out on a daily basis. So, thanks guys. Les amo!

A mi esposo - "Loving you, I know that I can face tomorrow..."

3 Comments:

Blogger Joe Blow said...

Erin -
That's a great picture of your parents, you look just like your mom. I was good to see you on Sunday. I thought you guys had a great worship set. Take care.

- Marty

2/20/2006 7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear darling daughter,
Sometimes your mom gets so busy with life that she forgets to smell the roses (or read your blog!) This picture was taken by Grandma Norma a few decades ago. Thanks for remembering us on Valentine's Day in such a special way. Te amo!

2/22/2006 1:24 PM  
Blogger The Charlebois said...

You really do look so much like your mom.

2/26/2006 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home