la vida es bella

"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me...I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Phillippians 3:12-14

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities Metro, Minnesota, United States

Saturday, January 28, 2006

feliz cumpleanos

My baby turned 4 today. My how time flies. And worse than anything, both he and his brother are terribly sick. It made for some great cuddling time, though. At the end of the day while putting him to sleep, all the while grasping a bucket alongside his bed "just in case", he said, "You can leave me alone now, mom. I'm a big boy now. I'm 4..." He ended up asking me if I had work to do, and then reasoned that it would be okay for me to sit in the chair and work on the computer until he fell asleep. I would have been the one who cried myself to sleep had he not presented me with the offer!

I love you Devin! You are such an amazing big boy. You have the ability to make me laugh much like someone else we know well. You are incredibly intelligent and will be able to accomplish anything you set your mind and heart to do. I am blessed by you and can only pray you come to know and love Him and live life to the fullest. And please, always let your mommy put you to sleep if she asks! (= Happy Birthday, love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home