la vida es bella

"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me...I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Phillippians 3:12-14

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities Metro, Minnesota, United States

Saturday, March 04, 2006

¡feliz cumpleaños, mi vida!

...and the whoppin 2 - 5 at that...

I believe that this is the first evening in quite a while in which the clock reading 8:34 p.m. on our way home seemed impossibly early, as we were all exhausted. My hubby humbly shared his birthday celebrations with 2 other youngsters today, and we have all too many favors and treats and sugar overdoses to show for it. It was a wonderful day, nonetheless.

Wow, we are aging gracefully along with the best of 'em, p diddy. (= And there is no one I'd rather grow older and wiser and more beautiful each day with than you. Happy Birthday PJC.



edit: Why I held off on posting this on the actual date is beyond me. As far as special occasions go, I will do my best to post accurately from this point on. Mil disculpas, honey!

9 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Happy Birthday, Pete!
- The Westrum's

3/07/2006 10:42 AM  
Blogger margaret said...

25...you're still just a spring chicken! Happy birthday Peter!

3/07/2006 10:46 AM  
Blogger The Charlebois said...

Great pic!

3/07/2006 12:15 PM  
Blogger Chris Good said...

Cute Picture...Happy Belated Birthday. :)

Oh and Erin I don't get posts out on the day that they happen either. Usually I am to busy with the event to post about it. ;)

3/08/2006 4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you guys had a good day!! See you in a couple months!!

3/16/2006 11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Update me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3/27/2006 2:06 PM  
Blogger Chris Good said...

update me...and I won't be anonymous. I don't know who this anonymous person is...maybe it's many?

3/28/2006 3:47 PM  
Blogger Chris Good said...

Ok, I was nice on 3/28. Nikki and I think the picture is cute...but come on, you gotta update this thingy once and a while. :)

4/08/2006 8:38 PM  
Blogger The Charlebois said...

okay cuz, quit the slackin'!!!! :)

4/15/2006 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home