la vida es bella

"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me...I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Phillippians 3:12-14

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities Metro, Minnesota, United States

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

10 minutes and counting...

Man. It has been a long couple of days. I couldn't even tell you why - it just has. Thanks to friends for encouragement, family for support, and to my hubby for letting me depart on random nightly furloughs when I am craving solitude, clarity, direction, a good cry, His voice, and pretty much anything in between.

And now, I shall meet my incredible mother in mere minutes. For those who are unaware, her oldest sister died Monday morning, and we were unsure of whether she would be able to make it up here until the last minute. For those of you who knew, thanks for praying, because the wheels are about to touch down...

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris Good said...

I am so sorry to hear about your long days and your Aunt dieing. Let us know if there is anything we can do. Our prayers are with you and your family

6/29/2006 7:58 PM  
Blogger John Torkelson said...

It is good to hear that your mom made it up. Our prayers will continue as your family deals with this loss. We love you guys!

6/30/2006 9:17 AM  
Blogger The Charlebois said...

Sorry to hear about your aunt, girl. Praise God that He opened the doors to get your mom here.

6/30/2006 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home