la vida es bella

"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me...I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Phillippians 3:12-14

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities Metro, Minnesota, United States

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

¡feliz cumpleaños m'hijo!

My not-so-baby-anymore boy turns one today. I cannot fathom the flight of time as I look back to this day a year ago and recall with such clarity the very first time I knew he was ready to come into this world...

Jaden is my mommy's boy. It has changed a bit now that he can get around on his own, but I can still always count on him to want to cuddle at the drop of a hat. He has been so full of joy for his first year, and has made it quite easy to be a parent if I do say so myself. I will probably be eating my words on years 2, 3 & 4, and 5 - 18, as his mischievous side has not come out until very recently, but he truly brings so much sunshine to our lives! (= He loves to eat, cuddle, play with his big brother, eat, play peek-a-boo, swim, eat, and play ball...I am so thankful for this incredible gift.



I'm FINALLY a big boy, mom!...





...Did someone say "eat"?







Brotherly love...




...Goofball Corniea #3





Dreaming of eating...


Happy Birthday J! We love you!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger margaret said...

Happy Birthday J! We can't wait to celebrate with you tonight!

6/20/2006 8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Jaden--- great picss--- I just have to get to the States to see you... happy birthday---love you -- grandpa

6/20/2006 8:53 AM  
Blogger Chris Good said...

Happy Birthday! And that Fathers day post you did was awesome!

6/20/2006 9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy b-day Jaden! hope you had a fun birthday filled with all kinds of fun things to eat.

6/20/2006 7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday J! We hope that you have just as much fun if not more throughuot this coming year! Love your smile! The Westrum's

6/21/2006 6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jaden...Just a note to wish you a belated Feliz Cumpleanos! The pictures of you make me want to hop on the next flight to Minnesota! I love you, nieto!

6/23/2006 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home