la vida es bella

"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me...I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Phillippians 3:12-14

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities Metro, Minnesota, United States

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

ayayayayay

Thought I should give a brief update on the World Cup...

So, because we lost today, I don't have much motivation left other than to say we lost. We were beat out by Germany, losing 3 goals to none. If you feel like looking at the stats, here is Ecuador's home page on ESPN...We will now play England - winner of Group B - on Sunday at 10:00 am CST. It should be a fun game to watch. Alas, the day is done. However, as down as I may sound, I am simply wiped out at the end of a great day. (= Peace.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont we play switzerland since they were sencond in group B?

6/21/2006 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home