la vida es bella

"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me...I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Phillippians 3:12-14

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities Metro, Minnesota, United States

Friday, September 29, 2006

post from the past

I have been wrestling for the last few days. Asking God a lot more questions than I have been willing to listen for the answers to.

I was on my way back from the doctor's office - a routine I am getting more than used to, and had once again allowed myself to become afflicted by the reason for it. I asked Him to let me hear Him. Loud and clear. I needed to hear Him. And then came this:


I got home and sat down with the computer to do the whole schpiel. When I check for new blog feeds, there are times when a feed will reappear for some reason or another, most likely because some part of the html's brain has altered (this, my own feed on Bloglines - and yes, I took a picture of it to remember this moment - so call me crazy). So it was much to my surprise when it showed I had a "new" post as I knew I hadn't posted for a while. When I clicked on it, it only took me a moment to realize what I was reading before I began to shake my head and smile, thanking God for His voice that is ever present, and sometimes comes in strange ways.

Those very same words I heard months ago were exactly what I needed to hear today:

"There is so much more..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home