la vida es bella

"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me...I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Phillippians 3:12-14

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities Metro, Minnesota, United States

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

continuum

john mayer.

smooth, soulful, bluesy.

get it. got it. good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Good said...

Have you ever noticed how his mouth makes funny movements when he sings?

9/29/2006 7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

want it

10/06/2006 9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home