la vida es bella

"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me...I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Phillippians 3:12-14

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities Metro, Minnesota, United States

Monday, January 01, 2007

feliz año


It is the end of one year and the start of another...and we were blessed to celebrate both with those we love beyond words. We said farewell to my family this morning after a great time together full of long awaited introductions, first ever snowfalls, more family get-togethers than our stomachs could handle, late night movies & games, and laughter & love enough to fill our home for the year to come. I am already reminiscing as I view the moments captured in photographs; I cannot thank God enough for the blessing that each one of these individuals have been to my life...

This last year has been full of all the growth & struggle, victory & defeat that I fathom life could offer, and yet I wait expectantly that at the end of this one, God will have revealed to me how far I have yet to go in the journey. It is this desire for the adventure of what following after Him brings which compels me to move forward. I pray that the number of victories take over the defeats as I continue to learn to seek His face, as there is nothing I long for more than the words "Well done, my good and faithful servant..."

"But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong." 2 Corinthians 12:9-10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home