la vida es bella

"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me...I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Phillippians 3:12-14

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities Metro, Minnesota, United States

Thursday, October 19, 2006

alas, i oblige...

...and i shall offer no explanation. A few should appear, and still more prevail. And that, my friends, is how the cookie crumbles...

I will be leaving this cold state for a short while. I go through stages of excitement, but right now I am a bit sad. I hate the day-before-you-go syndrome where everything turns into the "last time for the time being". Hence all the cuddling. I love all of my boys, but I do hope they know how much I do every day, not just the day-before-I-go hundred times. Give 'em some love if you think of it...(=


3 Comments:

Blogger The Charlebois said...

Yo, where are you going? And for how long?

10/20/2006 1:07 PM  
Blogger Chris Good said...

Um...your blog told me it wants you to update me. While I believe in monthly blogging myself...your going to get behind. :)

11/15/2006 11:32 AM  
Blogger Chris Good said...

my sister just said she saw your Christmas show again. Hopefully you got to keep the decorations.

11/25/2006 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home