la vida es bella

"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me...I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Phillippians 3:12-14

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities Metro, Minnesota, United States

Friday, October 14, 2005

emptied

This may sound crazy, but as I thought about writing out my thoughts of the day, I truly don't have much to say. Today is the first day in quite a while in which I feel I have put everything important in my head out of my mouth; therefore, I am not feeling the need to feed it through my fingers in the form of blogging. Instead, I will go to sleep at a decent hour. Thanks to all of you who shared, cried, listened, encouraged, and laughed with me today. I love doing life with you. I love the anticipation of knowing I will continue to do life with you. I am blessed by you - thoroughly blessed.
Peace.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The feeling of being blessed by those we love is wholly understood, fully celebrated and delightfully reciprocated. There is nothing better than true friendship that extends beyond surface levels of knowing one another, and when hearts and minds start to become intertwined as one. A future that includes a life paradigm like this is a future that shines bright and can't come fast enough.

10/15/2005 6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home