la vida es bella

"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me...I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Phillippians 3:12-14

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities Metro, Minnesota, United States

Friday, October 28, 2005

hold fast

The wealthy cannot purchase substance.
The pulchritudinous become repugnant.
The deceiving come out right on top.
The wise lack a sense of judgement.
The successful prove to be failures.
The strongest cut expeditiously.
The weakest emerge victorious.
The believing claim disbelief.
The seeing do not envision.
The silent seem emphatic.
The wrong appear right.
The given gives up.
The blind can see.
Yet still I say
Satisfy me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home