la vida es bella

"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me...I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Phillippians 3:12-14

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities Metro, Minnesota, United States

Friday, October 28, 2005

letter to grandpa

Hi Grandpa Judd!

This is Devin. I am writing you an email in my office. I would like to come to Quito to come stay at your new house. I like the picture you sent from the mountain from, yeah, Peru, yeah. I like doing emails for work. You know those things, those things that are like my computer? Yeah those things - I like to play games and read Thomas on my computer. I like to punch on the table at dinner like you do when you are happy, Grandpa Judd. That's funny. I like that. Remember that? Write me an email too. I like doing emails.

I love you!

From Devin



2 Comments:

Blogger The Charlebois said...

Hey Erin!

JP just told me this morning that you have a blog...so here I am checking it out. Did you write this poem? It's great.
I'm hoping one of these days I can come over while JP and Pete are working on the upstairs and we can hang out.

Keep blogging. I like reading it.

Your cuz,
Audra

10/29/2005 8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Devin,

I was happy to get your email! I am writing this here just because you and your mom wrote to me on the blog... Next time I will write you a regular email. I am glad that you want to come and visit me. I would like that. I will send you another picture of me working on the hospital in Peru. I hope we can both be in Peru sometime when you are older. I was waiting for your mom to do some more writing on the blog...I did't know that I had to hit the "refresh" button in order to get new information. I like your pictures in the blog. It looks like your new brother needs some more hair. I love you and all your family very much.

Love, love, love... Grandpa Judd

10/31/2005 5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home