la vida es bella

"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me...I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Phillippians 3:12-14

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities Metro, Minnesota, United States

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

correction

So as to hopefully stop receiving 50 million observations on how I was off on the title given the style of my house, I am posting it once and for all. It was "lavish lodge" vs. the "luxury lodge" that I had named it in a previous post. Believe me, I would have nothing to do with the word lodge when talking about my styles or pastimes had it not been for the show in the first place. Mil disculpas. There. It is done.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I missed the party, but after finally being able to pull up our cable (techy problems) I was able to catch the show tonight! Super cool! Erin your expression was perfect!

11/29/2005 7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

50 million is a really big number. 50 years, now that is a more managable thought, though it has nothing to do with your house. Or maybe it does? Who knows?

11/30/2005 2:46 PM  
Blogger Chris Good said...

Funny I didn't even notice. I did notice how surprised you were...so do you still like it? Cause Time is the true test.
I think it's pretty cool. I'd never let them in my house cause they'd trip over every toy.

12/01/2005 7:48 PM  
Blogger Brenton Balvin said...

Erin, when will we hear from you again?

12/06/2005 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home