la vida es bella

"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me...I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Phillippians 3:12-14

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities Metro, Minnesota, United States

Monday, November 21, 2005

here it is, folks

SPECIAL PRESENTATION
On HGTV, Joan Steffend, host of Decorating Cents: 100 Holiday Ideas Under $100 (Episode HDEC4-100H)

Decorating Cents: 100 Holiday Ideas Under $100, Host Joan Steffend and a team of talented designers present 100 holiday ideas for decorating your home—all under $100 each!

AIR TIMES:
•November 27, 2005 9:00 PM ET/PT
•November 28, 2005 1:00 AM ET/PT
•November 29, 2005 9:00 PM ET/PT
•November 30, 2005 1:00 AM ET/PT

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So when is the party?

11/23/2005 9:19 AM  
Blogger ellybeth said...

Erin, i'm so excited to see your house! Wouldn't you know, we canceled our cable right before I heard you were going to be on HGTV. I'm going to have Doug's mom tape it for us. I can barely wait.

I checked out HGTV's website about the show. The "after" pictures look great, but I can see that the "before" was an awesome start. Your house is beautiful!

11/27/2005 9:17 PM  
Blogger Chris Good said...

We watched the show last night...It was pretty neat to see your house. Very nice...And yes I TIVO'ed it...then burned it to DVD. It's all yours. Congrats!

11/28/2005 5:08 AM  
Blogger Brenton Balvin said...

We had fun last night. Peter was definately the star of the show! Erin, we all thought that you would rock on that show. Too bad the Quarry needs your skills more than HGTV.

11/28/2005 5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home