la vida es bella

"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me...I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Phillippians 3:12-14

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities Metro, Minnesota, United States

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

random thought

We often times express ourselves by encapsulating thousands of words strung into various thoughts into a single statement or line of text. It is no wonder that we are misunderstood.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and we're delerioulsy tired when we do it. Or trying with exhausting effort to skirt the real issue or sugarcoat the truth. Yeah, no wonder.

11/10/2005 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home