la vida es bella

"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me...I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Phillippians 3:12-14

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities Metro, Minnesota, United States

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

i am thankful

and I pray there is not a day that goes by that I have not shown Him just how much...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why have you left us hanging here in the blogosphere? The world needs more from the heart and mind of a three culture kid.

11/28/2005 7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun -- that is my mom's favorite show. I've never seen her watch TV until she found out that HGTV exists. ... over from Bebo - Kelley

11/29/2005 7:46 AM  
Blogger - e - said...

What's up, Kelley?!? I am self admittedly a huge fanatic myself. I first got into it when I was pregnant with D and would watch "A Baby Story" every single day. And I seem to recall that you have a xanga...I'll have to check that out! Hope all is well...Any word on that reunion you talked about a while ago? (= Some day in the near future I hope we can all work something out. Peace.

11/29/2005 8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erin,
Here I am in BOULDER on Ellys computer posting a comment to someone I used to be in the band with. Thinking back to that time when you would come over to our house to visit Elly and the whole bunch of us would sit up to the wee ours just talking.So I sit here after a walk in the mountians with all the people that I love and I hope love me, thankful cannot be the the most descriptive word.Blessed would be a closer way to put it! We are blessed arn't we Erin? God is good!

12/03/2005 6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home