la vida es bella

"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me...I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Phillippians 3:12-14

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities Metro, Minnesota, United States

Thursday, December 08, 2005

purple

As I am writing, I still can't believe that I am doing so regarding such a topic. I decided to actually post one of these online for some abstract reason, and believe it will be the last. I agree with absolutely nothing aside from the fact that I am expressive. Who isn't?

Disclaimer: Brenton, Chad, and Chris - nothing personal.

Your Blog Should Be Purple
You're an expressive, offbeat blogger who tends to write about anything and everything.You tend to set blogging trends, and you're the most likely to write your own meme or survey.You are a bit distant though. Your blog is all about you - not what anyone else has to say.

7 Comments:

Blogger Brenton Balvin said...

Erin, thanks for participating with such a pleasant attitude. I think that your blog would nice if it was purple, though lavendar may be the better color choice.

12/09/2005 1:05 PM  
Blogger Chris Good said...

Yeah, well I completly disagree with the color I got. PURPLE? I GOT PURPLE? Those questions weren't written very well.

Who writes this stuff anyway.

12/10/2005 7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey- if you read my xanga I "tagged" you-- I know you blog here- but I figured you could continue it on here?
-Katrina-

12/10/2005 9:09 PM  
Blogger welch said...

So does the disclaimer mean that we are NOT expressive?

While you may have me tagged, I mean come on, Brenton & Chris are muy expresivo.

12/13/2005 5:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that you should post more. Depriving people of thought provoking, God honoring content is not fair. Your posts make people think and re-focus on what really matters, even if you think you ramble.

12/14/2005 11:50 AM  
Blogger Chris Good said...

I agree with anonymous...Completely!

12/14/2005 12:54 PM  
Blogger welch said...

I imagine she is too busy with a new keyboard right now. We may not hear from her for another year or so.

12/15/2005 4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home